Nuance has announced the availability of the COVID-19 Content Pack for Nuance® Dragon Medical for your Dragon Medical clients and customers.
Healthcare workers already taxed with confronting the COVID-19 pandemic are challenged with capturing crucial data points for their COVID-19 patients. To help, Nuance has built EHR-agnostic COVID-19 templates based on CDC and AHIMA Guidelines for coding and reporting.
These easy-to-use templates, available for all versions of Nuance® Dragon Medical, improve documentation efficiency and help capture the appropriate severity of illness and risk of mortality for COVID-19 patients. With reminders for COVID-19 status, associated conditions, and important comorbid conditions, organizations can ensure the patient chart includes an accurate description of clinical acuity.
Below are instructions and helpful information. In addition to deploying the COVID-19 Content Pack, Nuance recommends adding “COVID-19” to the Dragon Medical vocabulary.
COVID-19 Content Pack files
Dragon Medical One:
- COVID-19 Content Pack for Dragon Medical One zipped XML file for download and installation
- COVID-19 Content Pack deployment instructions for Dragon Medical One
Dragon Medical Practice Edition:
- COVID-19 Content Pack DAT file for Dragon Medical Practice Edition for download and installation
- COVID-19 Content Pack deployment instructions for Dragon Medical Practice Edition
COVID-19 Content Pack Auto-text Details:
- COVID-19 Content Pack for Dragon Medical instructional video
- How to use Auto-texts in Dragon Medical One – Includes how individuals can add words to their personal vocabulary
Adding “COVID-19” to a Dragon Medical Vocabulary:
- Dragon Medical One via Nuance Management Center: Instructions for adding COVID-19 to the Dragon Medical One vocabulary using Nuance Management Center
- Dragon Medical One: Instructions for adding COVID-19 to an individual profile vocabulary in Dragon Medical One
- Dragon Medical Practice Edition: Instructions for adding COVID-19 to the Dragon Medical Practice Edition vocabulary