We are pleased to announce the availability of Dragon Medical One 5.0.
Nuance recommends that all clients upgrade to this release.
- Resiliency Mode: Provides enhanced protection against service disruptions. With Resiliency Mode, users have the ability to continue using front-end speech recognition when the Microsoft Azure-based authentication database is down. For more information please view this video.
- Wake-up Word: Provides hands-free support for turning the microphone on and off using voice commands. Users can say “Wake Up” to turn the microphone on, and “Go to Sleep,” to turn the microphone off. For more information, please view this video.
- Additional button configuration for PowerMic II, III, and Philips SpeechMike: Users can now program the following four buttons on their PowerMics: Rewind, Fast Forward, Stop/Play, and Custom Left.
Enhanced Step-by-Step options: Provides the ability to call certain voice commands as part of a Step-by-Step command. This option will enable additional automation for users who would like to build out navigational commands in their EHRs or format text as part of a Step-by-Step command.
- Resolved an issue that prevented the speech recognition profile settings from being saved properly. This manifested in the user being prompted to select the preferred microphone every time they used Dragon Medical One.
- Addressed an issue that caused Dragon Medical One to become unresponsive during dictation when deployed in a Citrix environment.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in the incorrect text insertion position when dictating into CoPathPlus.
- Remediated problems with dictating into Microsoft Word.
For more information on the above items, additional features, and included bug fixes, please refer to our release notes.
LIVE: Live Service Status Page
Dragon Medical Cloud services provide speech recognition for Dragon Medical One and hundreds of other partner applications. We recognize the critical role we play in speech recognition and have developed a real-time Service Status Page to provide more transparency to our end users and IT administrators in the event of a service disruption. This status dashboard provides up-to-the-minute detail on the health of our Dragon Medical Cloud services. Users and administrators can go to this page to review the operations affected and receive prompt updates on remediation status. The status of the services is automatically updated by our data center monitoring and alerting system. If you see an issue with the page we assure you that Nuance is triaging the problem.
We encourage users to bookmark this page, along with our Dragon Medical Cloud Uptime Report that will provide historical insight into our overall up-time and Service Level Agreement (SLA) compliance.
End of support schedule:
For your reference, we have included an updated end-of-support/end-of-life schedule for Dragon Medical One 5.0. If you are using an unsupported version, please contact Certified eSupport for information on how to upgrade.
We pleased to announce the availability of Dragon Medical One 5.0. @DragonTweets https://t.co/MvaQ5B0NIH If you have any questions or issues, please contact your friendly neighborhood CES Professional! pic.twitter.com/3latcRvnOP
— Call Certified eSupport for Help With Dragon (@cert_e_support) June 6, 2019