Nuance Management Server 6.1 now available
Nuance is pleased to announce the availability of Nuance Management Server 6.1. This release provides new features and enhancements designed to improve resiliency and security.
New in Nuance Management Server (NMS) 6.1:
- Primary email address now appears in user account search results.
- When you perform a search for user accounts, there is a new Primary email address column in the search results.
- For more information on searching for user accounts, see the “Viewing user accounts” topic in NMC Help.
- Security configuration recommendations now available in the installation guide.
- The Nuance Management Center Server Installation and Configuration Guide now includes a section on configuring Nuance Management Center and its environment securely. For more information, see chapter 1 “Security Considerations” in the guide.
Dragon Medical Advisor
- 2019 HCC codes and RAF scores are now available for Dragon Medical Advisor.
- The NMS database is now populated with Hierarchical Condition Category (HCC) group IDs, names, and RAF scores for 2019. The data is available for use with the HCC Opportunity filters.
For more information on the above items, additional features, and included bug fixes, please refer to our release notes.
End of support schedule:
For your reference, we have included an updated end-of-support/end-of-life schedule for NMS 4.X. If you are using an unsupported version, please contact Nuance support for information on how to upgrade.
|Version||Status|| End of
|Hosted NMS 4.X||End of Life||03/31/2019||03/31/2019|
|On-premise NMS 4.X||End of Support||03/31/2019||TBD|
If you have any questions, issues or requests on the operation or deployment of this release, please contact us.
Nuance @DragonTweets is pleased to announce Nuance Management Server 6.1. This release provides new features/enhancements designed to improve resiliency/security. If you have any questions, please contact your friendly neighborhood CES Professional!https://t.co/FJscQhVK4R pic.twitter.com/dSEiNydg5e
— Call Certified eSupport for Help With Dragon (@cert_e_support) March 6, 2019