ODMS R7.2.1 Workgroup, Standalone & SCP Client 7.2.1
Olympus released ODMS R7.2.1 both Workgroup and Standalone. In conjunction we also update the SCP Client to 7.2.1 to fix some issues we became aware of concerning the workgroup environment. You can request a link to the new programs for download by reaching out to your eDist account rep or Certified eSupport.
ODMS R7.2.1 Workgroup & Standalone: Includes the patch which came out for ODMS R7.2.0 which fixed the below issues:
- Fixed the issue that if you change the order of the header column by Drag & Drop in the list view, the change will not be saved in ODMS.
- Fixed the icon status error for the In-line Edit function.
- Fixed the issue for the device setting for DS-7000 and DS-3500.
- Reflected the bug fix for Audio SDK1.3.2
- Fixed the issue that, when you use the older generation of the Foot Switch (RS27, RS28) by USB connection, it takes time to complete the initialization.
- There had been cases in a Virtual Environment where you cannot login since the confirmation of connection had been taking time.
SCP Client 7.2.1:
Fixed the issue that the SCP Client does not convert the file from DSS to WAV when the SCP Client is installed separately.
- In case SCP Client and ODMS is installed together, this issue will does not occur since the component in the ODMS installation will compensate the area which is missing.
- Fixed the issue that the SCP Client cannot obtain the ODMS License from SCP correctly when the SCP Client is installed on Windows 7 or Windows 10 version 1809.
The SCP Client 7.2.1 is included in the ODMS R7.2.1 Workgroup package, however, when installing ODMS R7.2.1 using the Launcher Installer, the SCP Client 7.2.0 will install first… In order to update the Client to 7.2.1 you will need to do the following.
- After updating R7 Workgroup to 7.2.1 please go into the Setup Folder and open the SCP Client Folder.
- Open the SCP_Client Folder.
- Double Click the Setup.exe file and follow the installation prompts.
After the updating the SCP Client to 7.2.1, open the SCP Client Message Window to verify that the update was successful.
If you have any questions or issues, please contact your friendly neighborhood CES Professional!
@OlympusAudio released ODMS R7.2.1 both Workgroup and Standalone. In conjunction we also update the SCP Client to 7.2.1. If you have any questions or issues, please contact your friendly neighborhood CES Professional!https://t.co/G0aGcwn47j pic.twitter.com/OvbCM4pgGl
— Call Certified eSupport for Help With Dragon (@cert_e_support) April 24, 2019