Olympus Firmware v1.05 for the DS-9000 and DS-2600
Olympus has released firmware v1.05 for the DS-9000 and 2600. The firmware has several improvements:
- Improve speed for Rev/Que
- Display number of files (Current file/ Total number of files)
- Change operation according to the position of the slide switch when recovered from sleep.
- Improve startup time (with & w/o SD card)
- Recover from Sleep with Motion Sensor during Dim setting
- Notify users that the battery level must be more than 50% during firmware update.
Firmware and release notes for v1.05 can be found at the links below.
— Call Certified eSupport for Help With Dragon (@cert_e_support) November 27, 2019