What’s new in DMPE 4.2
DMPE 4.2 is a full release for customers that use Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2.x, 3.x and 4.x. This release is provided for US English, UK English, French, and German.
- Providers can now use DMPE to create and dictate into Microsoft Word documents in Vitomed.
- The Dragon add-in allows users to create and dictate into letters in Microsoft Word for SystmOne.
- The online help now includes instructions for using the import and export profiles features to back up and restore user profiles.
- The DMPE splash screen now includes the full version and build numbers for the Dragon product. For example, ‘Version 4.2, Build 15.40.350.062’.
- You can now use dictation and voice commands with Text Control (TX) edit controls in Medatixx Praxissoftware.
Full install or service pack
You install DMPE 4.2:
- Full Install over an existing installation of DMPE 2.x and 3.x.
- Service pack over an existing installation of DMPE 4.x.
Dragon Medical Web Extension for Chrome
- The Dragon Medical Web Extension is available from the Chrome web store.
If you have any questions or issues, please contact your friendly neighborhood CES Professional!
@DragonTweets Dragon Medical Practice Edition 4.2 English has been released! Click below for release notes on the new DMPE 4.2. If you have any questions or issues, please contact your friendly neighborhood CES Professional!https://t.co/E1uG8aF10D pic.twitter.com/lxf7S3lZ8l
— Call Certified eSupport for Help With Dragon (@cert_e_support) April 3, 2019